Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pregnancy update!

Well I have entered the third trimester. Yes already! The uncomfortable, unattractive, ornery stage as I call it. Part of me feels like it has gone by kind of fast. I am so excited to meet my little miracle, but boy growing a human is kind of hard sometimes! I am thankfully past the puking two or three times a day part, but here are just a few of the joys that the third trimester brings. Read it and weep for me.

1. I finally have a little bit of energy, but I've still never been more tired in my entire life!
2. I have more of an appetite. I no longer have to plug my nose every time I open the refrigerator, mostly just in the morning. It's amazing to be able to eat without fearing what it's going to taste like coming back up.
3. My little boy moves like crazy! In fact I feel like he does a full tae bo class in there each day and I'm almost positive my ribs are going to break at any second. The song, "hey I heard you were a wild one," is a perfect understatement. We are gonna be in trouble!
4. Just when I thought it was getting hard to move in general, it just keeps getting harder.
5. My saving grace was my air mattress until it got a hole. I refuse to believe it popped due to weight gain! I had the best sleep on that thing. I didn't feel hardly any hip or back pain. Oh the days.
6. Food cravings: Mexican food, fruit smoothies, and Popsicles.
7. I now randomly get Charlie horse like leg cramps in the middle of the night. Freaking hate those!
8. Just recently acquired heartburn! I have never ever had this before so thank you webmd and tums for the help on that one.
9. The hardest thing I've had to do so far: find a name that Andrew and I both agree on. That aged me about ten years.
10. Now that its getting warmer outside, I have started puffing up like a blow fish. Could this be one of the reasons people hate being pregnant during summer??
11. Apparently I have a slight waddle in my walk now..
12. Two words: baby brain. It's a real thing! I can't remember anything anymore.
13. The power of the fetus is also a real thing. If baby wants it, mommy gets it. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment