Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Things

Summer is coming to an end sadly!  Its been full of camping, weddings, and moving.  Hopefully I can have pics up soon.  School is back in session and it's back to a very busy schedule and not being able to see my husband much. It will all be worth it one day! Andrew has about two more years left of school and I probably have about that much left too depending on what I decide to do with my life.  I really just want to be a stay at home mom but also want some type of degree to fall back on and just to feel like I accomplished something and also to be able to go back to once my kids are in school all day.  So since the stay at home mom part isn't quite in progress yet, I will try to love night classes.


We are officially moved into our apartment and really loving it!  We love the area, and our neighbors (minus the smokers).  It is literally about 5 minutes from both of our works so it is lovely to go home for lunch and take a nap or watch tv.  It is also close to trax which is great for Andrew since he has transferred to the U.  I even have some cute decorations up!  I know I previously posted about a great couch find..well listen to this!  Over labor day we decided we were going to try and find the matching love seat for our sofa.  So we went to another location of Knights Furniture and as soon as we walked in we saw it!  I made sure to ask the sales associate if the couch color was mocha because that is the color we currently have, and he said yes it was.  I was so excited it was so easy to find! They were selling the sofa and love seat together for a great deal.  We asked them if we could just buy the love seat and they weren't too keen on splitting up the pair but after Andrew's great negogtiating we walked out with an awesome deal on the love seat.  Once Andrew and his brother got it into our apartment he called me and told me that the new love seat is in fact a whole shade darker than our sofa.  I couldn't believe it!! So we decided to go back to the furniture store and found out the color of the love seat was actually cocoa not mocha!! So we ended up buying the matching cocoa sofa and now we are trying to sell the mocha couch.  Good riddance!  I didn't know furniture shopping could be so stressful. 


We will also be switching wards soon.  I am so sad to leave our little primary class.  The kids absolutely adore Andrew it is really the cutest thing ever.  He handles it all so well and I don't know what I would if I had to be in there without him.  Teaching this class has taught me that I need to be more diligent with my scripture study.  One time while I was teaching a cute little boy made a comment and I had to whisper to Andrew, "is that true?"  haha!  It wasn't a true comment, but I would have believed it!  I am really going to miss them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment