Tuesday, May 3, 2011

25 Fun facts about Lindsey:

1. I am obsessed with cupcakes and cupcake wars. 
2. Lunch food of choice: pb and j with cheeto puffs. 
3. I am a huge Dr. Pepper lover! its not just a love its a very strong addiction.
4. I will be a subscriber to US Weekly for the rest of my life.
5. Halloween is my favorite holiday. 
6. I haven't seen my natural hair color since the 7th grade.
7. I can't sleep unless I am completely covered by a blanket or two.
8. I live for reality TV.  I am very much addicted!
9. I love the Harry Potter books and movies.  Ron Weasly is my favorite character. 
10. Easter has fallen on my birthday twice in my life.
11. I was once an extra in a disney movie called Going To the Mat. I was a cheerleader.. naturally.
12. When I was a junior I broke my arm doing a back handspring during cheer practice.  Note to self: Even spotters can't help people like me with gymnastics.
13. I will cry if I see someone crying.
14. I still have a dream to work at a sno-shack.  Sno cones are the bomb!
15. I have three sisters and 1 brother.
16. I am guilty of snorting when I laugh really hard.
17. I have been sky diving.
18. I am secrectly a decent artist. I like to draw for fun.
19. Mario Kart and Mario Party will always be my favorite video games.  And I am always DK.
20. I love watching Malcolm in the Middle and Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
21. I love love love to craft!
22. I could live off of Olive Garden breadsticks.. or any bread for that matter.
23. I am extremely indecisive.
24. I hate body hair! ew!
25. I think the best food ever invented is cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment